The Impossible Quiz 2 The Impossible Quiz 2

Cool

Looks like a slightly better addition to the first one, so good (I guess).

I love the LittleBigPlanet music. :)

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Great

This is probably the best shooter of this kind I've played. Having the enemies be zombies was pretty cool too.

Pros: Good weapons/upgrades, good graphics, good level of difficulty, fun style, realism (headshots, etc.)

Cons: No saving option (I think) although I didn't need it, weapons we're quite in order from worst to best, no pausing

-=Bounce Halloween=- -=Bounce Halloween=-

Pretty good

Pretty good game, although it's very simple. Try adding in some more things to make it more interesting, like power-ups or something.

Oh, and on the instructions, you sy "to" instead of "the". ; )

Daj responds:

yeah, that was suggested on the first bounce, and when I have time (i.e. when I'm done with my collab) I'll do a good one.

The School Tool The School Tool

Cool, but not very practical

Nice organizer you've got there; I really like the setup. The one problem is that it would be very hard to actually use. Still cool though.

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

Great job!

Very nice game - great coding. I think that it would be much better if you had a background (probably just a cave) and had a mode where you could play around without being in danger. Awsome game though!

Invasion of the Space Inv Invasion of the Space Inv

OMFG!!!! THE TOASTER IS GONNA OWN US ALL!!!

Rofl. FEAR ME PUNY EARTHLINGS! (BY WHICH I MEAN COWS)!!! This is the kind of game that makes me want to go "afSAL;AHS;o;disjOIJSLDFlahoiehnl12A:GDli31938!!!!"
lol.

Destroy the World Destroy the World

Nice

I really enjoyed this game. It's extremely smooth and has great graphics. I LOVED the humor in the beggining.

Rage! Rage!

Dude...

Dude - this game has got to be the ABSOLUTE COOLEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!! I've always seen animations with the awsome style of this, but I've never seen it be put into a game. Great game - you should definatly make a sequal to it. Here is a summary of everything I've just said : OMFG THIS IS SO **** **** **** AWSOME!!!

Classic Tetris Classic Tetris

OK

As a viewer this game is pretty boring, but I also know action script for Flash so i understand and apppreciate the programming part of it, which is why I'm being so nice. COMMENTS FOR AUTHOR: A good idea, but it would be a LOT better if you juse made it look nicer and maybe added in some optional special bonuses/powerups.

Pyrotec Pyrotec

Cool

A very good game. Put together really well.