Sophisticus Sophisticus

"Gentlemen?" ;)

Bob Pilgrim Bob Pilgrim

Apt

I completely agree with your view of that one actor. I've had that exact same conversation multiple times. ;)

I'm Nice! I'm Nice!

So, got any grapes?

I just had to point out that I got that joke, nicely done. Pleasant song and animation.

vakavadesigns responds:

You're the first guy to pick up on that reference!

Final Mansion Final Mansion

Good overall, but strange animation

I thought the backgrounds, effects, etc. were all very well done, but the style of stick figure animation bothered me, most notably the running loop. It seemed like his feet didn't quite match up with the ground, and even when they did it seemed irregularly mechanical. I think the general posture for the characters should have been more upright, and they should have been animated more fluidly (with more momentum and easing and all that). Very nice on the whole, though.

IaMI2002 responds:

I see, Will strive to do a better on animation the next time you see me around here!! You will see soon!

Thanks

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Nice

Very nice animation. Of course, the plot didn't really go anywhere, but the production values were so good I didn't mind.
Also, awesome Super Meat Boy shirt! I assume that's what took up the majority of your month on XBox. ;)

Gooture Gooture

Tehe

Consequences will never be the same.

I Love Dogs I Love Dogs

Alright

The end, at least once he threw the controller, was too obvious to make it funny in my opinion.

Operation: Graveyard Operation: Graveyard

Awesome

The artwork/figure animation was beautiful, nicely done. I liked the fact that you made a character other than Pico himself the star, I think it worked out very well. Congrats!

Tarboy Tarboy

Amazing

Wow, great animation style. The sound/music integrated with the animation extremely well.
Also, the Grandpa's eyes switched sides halfway through the video. :P

The Forbidden Forest The Forbidden Forest

Nice animation!

I really liked the style of animation. It was like a sketch with its hash-mark outlines, but they were bold and well-connected so it gave it a nice mixture of sketches and animation. Very fluid movement. And brownie points for Left 4 Dead. :)